The growth of the e-cigarette market from $15.7 billion in 2019 to $39.0 billion in 2030, at a 9.2% CAGR between 2020 and 2030. E-cigarettes are being widely promoted as a less-harmful, if not healthier, alternative to conventional cigarettes, as the former do not contain tobacco. E-cigarettes contain a flavored liquid, which may or may not have nicotine, which is heated to create the smoke that people breathe.
Get the Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.psmarketresearch.com/market-analysis/e-cigarette-market/report-sample
Tobacco smoke is not only harmful to those breathing it directly, but also to non-smokers exposed to it. As per the WHO, tobacco leads to 8 million deaths each year, of which 7 million are smokers, and 1.2 million are non-smokers, who die due to second-hand smoke. What is even more disheartening is that almost half the children on earth inhale air polluted with cigarette smoke; second-hand smoke kills more than 65,000 children each year.
E-cigarette is actually an umbrella term for four types of products: vaporizers, cig-a-likes, T-vapors, and vape mods, all of which have a similar working principle. Of these, vaporizers have found the maximum number of users, as they are cost-effective, produce a dense aerosol, and support more flavors. In fact, the availability of flavors is one of the key reasons an increasing number of smokers are shunning conventional cigarettes in favor of their electronic variants.
Make Enquiry Before Purchase @ https://www.psmarketresearch.com/send-enquiry?enquiry-url=e-cigarette-market
This market research report provides a comprehensive overview of the e-cigarette market
- Historical and the present size of the e-cigarette market
- Future potential of the market through its forecast for the period 2020– 2030
- Major factors driving the market and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
- Market restraints and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
- Recent trends and evolving opportunities for the market participants
- Historical and the present size of the market segments and understand their comparative future potential